Jack Saturday

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Anti-Wage-Slavery, Pro-Freedom Quotations 246-248

What a great, positive weekend I had. Now I'm sitting here on Sunday night, dreading going in tomorrow. The piece of shit terminal manager is back and I just know he will be on my case for every fucking little thing that happens. He is such a piece of shit. I'm actually in with a respectable agency (yeah they actually do exist around here) and I am going to call them and tell them I'm back on the market. At this point I'll take anything over 6 months. I'm so sick of this fuckin job and this rotten to the core company. I want to quit my job tomorrow morning.
Teenage_Lobotomy





Humans are congenitally allergic to work -they don't want to work whenever they have a chance not to work.
The sacrosanct notion of work is the cause of most of humanity's woes. Never trust the priests of work because they've poisoned their minds with it. For example, the quantity of economically necessary work declines, yet politicians and economists tell us that the only way to end unemployment is with more useless work. Why couldn't more people do much less?
The invention of workerism gradually, and even then only partially, subverted our natural inclination to be lazy and our disinclination to work.
The ugly brown dye of work spills across this miserable civilization, saturating the fabric of everyday life, day after back-breaking day.
The masses martyr themselves with work.
Work surrounds us and lays siege to our souls.
Going to work is like hurling yourself into an abyss.
The time has come to prepare the sacred cow of work for slaughter.
Aphorisms Against Work
by Len Bracken




Suicide is becoming an increasingly popular response to debt. James Scurlock's brilliant documentary, Maxed Out, features the families of two college students who killed themselves after being overwhelmed by credit card debt. "All the people we talked to had considered suicide at least once," Scurlock told a gathering of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys in 2007. According to the Los Angeles Times, lawyers in the audience backed him up, "describing clients who showed up at their offices with cyanide, or threatened, 'If you don't help me, I've got a gun in my car.'"







2 Comments:

  • Fuck working and fuck the feminist cunts. This planet is a fucking sinking ship.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:11 AM  

  • Hey, yeah! So let's say "fuck" and "cunt" a lot, that's what Batman would do!

    By Blogger Jack Saturday, at 11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home