Jack Saturday

Monday, October 02, 2017

Anti Wage-Slavery Pro-Freedom Quotations Of The Week 1672-1674

As a stocker. I mostly work, don't have time to do much of anything else. Or at least, don't feel energized or motivated to. If I didn't have work, I'd probably spend a bit too much time playing video games and going on youtube or other time wasting sites. But I also think I'd be more motivated to draw, paint and actually write and work on the comic book stories I have stored inside my head. How many more like me exist in this world, where we want to do more creative things with our life but have to make money, and that takes most our energy?
xinic5
comment




The solution – receiving troves of support from the likes of Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Mark Zuckerberg, and Richard Branson – is universal basic income.
Universal Basic Income: The Full Rundown
09/12/2017
Nikhil Reddy




Widerquist writes, a UBI would cost “less than 25 percent of the cost of current US entitlement spending, less than 15 percent of overall federal spending, and about 2.95 percent of Gross Domestic Product.” It would immediately lift more than 43 million people out of poverty, including 14.5 million children.
...
The cost of not eliminating poverty? It’s over $3 trillion a year.

Why We Need a Universal Basic Income
By Keri Lee Merritt
BillMoyers.com
September 19, 2017
basicincoerobotb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home